RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index RunAcrossTheUSA.com
The place to comment on The Run, and read all about the adventures of Matt and Brandon!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:56 pm

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Hello Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:56 pm Reply with quote

Finally, some internet access.

It's been almost a week since we were able to post personally or check any of the comments or emails. We spent half an hour running around Rexburg, ID, and we finally found some wireless access outside of someone's house. I hope they don't mind.

This past week has been a weird one--grizzly bears, hailstorms, mountain climbing--but overall it was a good one. The sights in Yellowstone were well worth the delays for me, and it's definitely a place I plan on visiting with my family in the future. I was really impressed with all of the employees too, especially the Rangers (like Stryder).

My brain is a little fried from the heat, so I can't really think of anything to write that hasn't been mentioned before. I figured people would want to hear a little from me to make sure I wasn't eaten by Mr. Grizzly.

We have quite a few miles to go to get to our planned destination--a weigh station in the middle of nowhere with pop machines and a pay phone--so I'll cut it off here. We'll be going through some pretty desolate desert areas in the nexts few days, so don't be alarmed if we are able to contact anyone some nights. We're probably just dying of thirst.

Thanks to all of our fans,
Brandon
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: