RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index RunAcrossTheUSA.com
The place to comment on The Run, and read all about the adventures of Matt and Brandon!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Snowball Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:34 am

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Snowball Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:34 am Reply with quote

This will be my second post in three days, so you better appreciate all I go through to do this, especially since my arms are so sore. As to the nature of their soreness, that can be explained with a simple exposition of my weekend activities. Let me tell a little bit of how I spent my Saturday night.

I was sitting in the lounge of my dorm watching the NCAA tournament (which was really exciting by the way). It was open dorm night, the one night that girls are allowed to go into the guys dorms, so there was a steady stream of girls through the night that would walk down our long sidewalk to the door. This gave me an idea, so everytime someone would turn down our sidewalk, I would run out the back door and hurl a snowball over the roof at the unsuspecting victim. Most of the time the snowball would shatter on the sidewalk in front of or directly behind my prey, triggering a scream and halting the victim in his or her path. This would give me time to run back to my seat, which wasn't visible from the sidewalk and nonchalantly watch the game as the person entered. I did this to about 50 people over the course of the night and quite of few of them could not figure out where the snowball had come from. A few people told us that someone was on the roof and some ran out to the back to see if someone was out there. Trust me when I say that life does not get much better than that.

I just thought everyone would want to share in my ecstacy. Nothing pleases me more than a tightly packed, perfectly arcing snowball that nails someone right in the back. Ahh, I'm getting all tingly just thinking about it.

Brandon
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: