RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index RunAcrossTheUSA.com
The place to comment on The Run, and read all about the adventures of Matt and Brandon!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In Lancaster Sat May 28, 2005 9:37 am

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: In Lancaster Sat May 28, 2005 9:37 am Reply with quote

Well, last night we had a pretty good night at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Weatherholtz. They were nice enough to make us food, let us shower, and give me ice for my leg.

I am having a problem with inflammation in my leg, but it's not too bad at the moment. Ibuprofen is my best friend.

Right now we're at an Internet cafe, not sure when I'll be able to post again. Most of the posts come through my mom at the moment, which is awesome of her.

The Amish are pretty cool to see, but the actual town of Lancaster has a large Latino population, which we didn't expect. We've been just enjoying the sights, although the area is hilly and the weather is HOT.

Well, I'm going to let Brandon post now, and go eat some of the yogurt that our last stop was nice enough to give to us. So, bye for now. We're still working on the Ogo still, should be able to post using that soon.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: