RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index RunAcrossTheUSA.com
The place to comment on The Run, and read all about the adventures of Matt and Brandon!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's another Saturday Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:40 pm

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: It's another Saturday Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:40 pm Reply with quote

I'm just relaxing on a nice Saturday..not many updates at the moment. I had a new template to set the site up with, but it failed to work. So I'm back to the drawing board with that one. On the good side, I've been able to collect a few decent pictures of Brandon and myself. A Mrs. Peggy Grille was nice enough to help us out with that.

I am feeling pretty lazy today, so I don't think you'll see the images uploaded for a few more days at least. I would prefer to re-do the site first, and get this darn phpBB thing done with. Plus I need to go for a run. Oh yeah, Brandon ran a 5000m in 16:21 yesterday!!! That's 48 seconds faster than my best, which means my new goal is to do sub 16 before the end of school next year. He has a 3000m race today, I'm expecting a 9:20 or better out of him!

I think I'm going to start a blog soon. It sounds like such a cliché thing to do for a nerd of my age, but oh well. If I do, I'll probably just publish it on some large blog site, but I might just tack it on to one of these pages, or a subdomain. I need to start writing more, and my journal has been getting stale lately, maybe having an "audience" would help increase my productivity, even if they are imaginary. I've always liked a tried to draw attention to myself. I guess a blog would be a fairly good way to achieve both of these emotional needs at once. Well, we'll see.

Oh yeah, battling through pages and pages of .css files for hours to try to figure out what I've done wrong really sucks. Just thought I'd throw that in. Well, I'm out.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: