RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index RunAcrossTheUSA.com
The place to comment on The Run, and read all about the adventures of Matt and Brandon!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's me again Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:49 pm

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: It's me again Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:49 pm Reply with quote

Matt's right, I am lazy. I'm sure my life would be much more fulfilling if I was living at home right now instead of going to college, training for a marathon, doing homework, preparing for presentations, filling out scholarships, etc.

Actually, if it weren't for Matt this whole run probably wouldn't be happening. He's probably done about 80 percent of the preparation while I play Super Nintendo ROMs in my spare time. I'll just be the guy who keeps him company on the 3000 miles we'll be attacking together.

It has been way too long since I posted, but I don't really feel like writing a lot now. Right now I'm in the middle of some hard-core, high mileage training, but the main thing I battle with is insanity brought on by the seemingly endless workouts we've been doing. Anyone who's done 25 laps around a track in a row can sympathize. I'm wearing down a little bit, but I still feel pretty strong. I can't wait to get on the road and drop down 30 miles a day this summer in the scorching heat.

Just a note to anyone who's visiting this site for the first time (if you found out about it on the C-Stone message board) check out the site and realize that we really are dumb enough to be attempting to go across the country on foot.

Brandon
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: