RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index RunAcrossTheUSA.com
The place to comment on The Run, and read all about the adventures of Matt and Brandon!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I guess we actually have to do this now! Sun May 22, 2005 9:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: I guess we actually have to do this now! Sun May 22, 2005 9: Reply with quote

=) It's a mere 16 hours to go before The Run begins, and it's absolute mayhem. I truly cannot believe we are basically leaving today. The past two days have been a whirlwind of fun, as we both rush to get in as much time as possible with our friends and our families.

Well, the original order of 36 t-shirts sold out within a couple hours of when I picked them up. However, don't fret. Another order has already been placed, and they should arrive sometime next week. Even this order is already almost spoken for though, so I'm sure we'll have to do another! They look awesome, and hopefully today I'll get the time to post a few pictures to show you all their beauty.

I'm getting pretty nervous now, I was a little sad yesterday at the thought of missing out on a "Stephenson summer", full of all the craziness and joy that I've come to expect over the past 3 years. It is tough to have to realize that I won't see my friends again for quite some time.

On a lighter note however, I'd have to say that almost everything is ready to go. Our list of "things to get" is small right now, and nearly everything on it can be purchased at any gas station.

Well, I really do need to make sure everything is ready. This afternoon/evening Brandon and I will be having a little dress rehearsal to go over any final problems, trying to make the most of the rapidly dwindling time now available to us. So, I guess this is goodbye and I'll see you at the coast!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: