RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index RunAcrossTheUSA.com
The place to comment on The Run, and read all about the adventures of Matt and Brandon!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STILL being pampered! Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:55 pm

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: STILL being pampered! Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:55 pm Reply with quote

Well, tonight is our last night with my parents. Actually, Brandon is staying with his relatives tonight, while I'm in the Anderson Fairfield Inn with my parents. This provided us with a chance to be apart for once!

Today we started late (about 10:30) and ended early (6:30.) We only got a little over 28 miles in, but we wanted to end early so that I could get some time with my parents. Tomorrow we plan on being on the road by about 8, and tomorrow night we have some relatives of friends that are going to pick us up and provide us with another warm bed to sleep in. We both feel a little spoiled, although although even with all this TLC you still have to push a stroller for 30 some miles every day.

Today wasn't very eventful, although we were able to play with the Ogo a little bit more. It's pretty cool, we are able to instant message our friends while at the same time walking down the road. It provides a nice little break in the day, and the battery is pretty long lasting.

Well, I need to finish up a few things before I collapse onto my comfy bed. Stay tuned for my own "10 things I hate about Brandon" list.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: