RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index RunAcrossTheUSA.com
The place to comment on The Run, and read all about the adventures of Matt and Brandon!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In Indiana Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:24 pm

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: In Indiana Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:24 pm Reply with quote

RE: June 16. Brandon and I enjoyed some time away from each other last night as he stayed with his relatives in Anderson, IN, and I stayed with my parents at a hotel in the same city. The pampering was great--Brandon's aunt even made us some homemade cinnamon rolls. Good stuff.

This morning we followed Brandon, his aunt and cousin from Anderson, Indiana, to rural Elwood, where we had quit walking on Wednesay. After repacking the stroller, Brandon and I said farewell to our relatives and continued on our journey. Highway 28 is a flat road with little or no shoulder. Travelling by foot was challenging on that road. Even so, we made it 32 miles today.

Along the way, we stopped at the Movie Gallery store. Brandon bought 8 DVDs. The stroller is really full of stuff now--we will have to think carefully before buying anthing else or we will have to send things back via UPS.

Thanks to the Greives and Conleys for picking us up tonight, treating us to Italian food and custard, and providing us beds for the nights. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Since we have been with my parents the last couple days, we don't have many stories to tell. To keep your interest, I remind you that I am working on my "Top 10 Things I Hate About Brandon" list.

Our Free Beer and Hot Wings Morning Show interview is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. Eastern, 7:30 a.m. Central on Friday.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: