RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index RunAcrossTheUSA.com
The place to comment on The Run, and read all about the adventures of Matt and Brandon!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Family (insert happy face) Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:40 pm

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Family (insert happy face) Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:40 pm Reply with quote

For the first time in over a month I am able to spend some time with my family. That means parents to hug, sisters to make fun of, and little brothers to beat up (my favorite).

I love being able to have internet access once in a while just to read all of the comments. I really wish we had access more often so we could make more personal posts, but Mrs. Wyble is doing an excellent job of relaying information from the daily phone call to all of our fans. I also wish I had time to send personal emails to people, but I'm going to start trying to make time for it.

Today we had our first cool day in weeks because of thunderstorms at the beginning, so we took advantage by running a lot more than we usually do. Even though we got a bit of a late start, we were still able to get 38 miles in by 7, just in time to be picked up by my parents. Not much happened other than that, mostly because we were driven by the excitement and didn't stop much.

Just to expand a little bit on the great story from last night, the Munsons kept showering us with anything they could think of to help. It was great to see how naturally generous they were. I also got to spend some time with their 6-year-old son, Jac. I showed him how my Santa pillow can become an effective firefly attacking device and he let me play with some of his hotwheel's cars. Oh the joy of loops and ramps!

Well I want to go back to my family (using my brothers' heads for pillow targets), so I'll end it here. We'll have access tomorrow night, so I'll post again.

Goodnight to everyone and God bless,
Brandon
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: