RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index RunAcrossTheUSA.com
The place to comment on The Run, and read all about the adventures of Matt and Brandon!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I hate food! Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:22 pm

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: I hate food! Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:22 pm Reply with quote

Well, once again I've managed to drive myself into hating food.

As Brandon already mentioned, my aunts Mary Claire and Susan are down here to see us, and we're staying at a Holiday Inn Express tonight. We're hoping to get a good night's sleep though, and get a nice start tomorrow.

Tonight we ate at the Silver Dollar Restaurant in Vermillion, South Dakota. It was some great food, although the presentation was weird: The pictures they showed of food in the menu looked disgusting, but it all looked and tasted great once it arrived.

As Brandon mentioned earlier, we both drank a half gallon of juice earlier today. It wreaked some havoc on my system with that, but thankfully I was fortunate enough to find "Whimp's Bar", a quality establishment in Burbank that thankfully contained a restroom.

The cat from today was great, he followed us for quite some time. I tried to have him ride on top of the stroller, but he was having none of that. I wanted to keep him, but I don't think that it would have liked oatmeal. So we said goodbye to him and headed to Vermillion.

Well, I'm getting pretty tired, and Brandon already filled in most of the details. We're planning on sleeping in a bit and getting a nice continental breakfast. So, until next time - stay tuned!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: