RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index RunAcrossTheUSA.com
The place to comment on The Run, and read all about the adventures of Matt and Brandon!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All sorts of stuff going down. Mon May 16, 2005 2:06 pm

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: All sorts of stuff going down. Mon May 16, 2005 2:06 pm Reply with quote

Well, everything is pretty much set. We have all our equipment, the only things we're waiting on are Brandon's mp3 player and a tent footprint. In other words, we're doing well.

Today I really busted my butt to get a lot of things done. I went downtown to approve the artwork on our t-shirts (more on that in a minute), get another pair of running shoes (turns out the ones I ordered online weren't in), and get tickets to Episode 3 (theater wasn't open.) Somehow I made it back just in time to see Brandon on the phone and get an interview in over the phone with the Grand Rapids Press.

I'm a little frustrated right now, having to deal with a fraud situation from an eBay purchase. That is really annoying to have hanging over my head, but it's also educational, so I guess it's not as bad as it could have been. I also feel much better knowing that I'm going to get my money back since I paid via Paypal.

So, today I updated a number of the pages, all of the pages on the "Contact Us" tab actually. Also added a "Donate" page. I know that I haven't posted any pictures yet, and I don't have an excuse other than that I'm lazy. I need to set up some system for pictures before we go though, so stay tuned for that one I guess.

ABOUT THE T-SHIRTS: My supplier, the awesome Mark Klatt of Great Lakes Sports in Menominee, assures me that they'll be done by Saturday, May 21st. In other words, make sure to check back this week, as I have a feeling these shirts will go FAST. We ordered 36, and we'll sell more if we get more orders, but that will take time. So if you want them before June, you best be checking the website or contacting us for them. A good place to ask would be the Stephenson High School graduation ceremony on Sunday, May 23rd, as both Brandon and I will likely be there.

Oh yeah, Mark Klatt has done an awesome job for us, if you need uniforms or t-shirt printing of any sort done, I would definitely contact him. Tell him Matt sent you.

Well, I have to go to practice, then run. Running is something I've been taking easy lately, sort of like that last big breath before the plunge to the bottom. A morbid example I guess, we'll see how today's 20 miler goes.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: