Joined: 22 Sep 2005
|Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:09 pm Post subject: My Favorites Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:52 pm
|Well, I'm bored today. I am planning on going to bed at 8 tonight (really tired, and have to get up extra early tomorrow to run and get ready for our school field trip.)
So, I got the bright idea to do a few lists of my favorites. So, here are a couple lists of my favorite things:
This list is pretty stable. My favorite movies don't change that often, because it takes something really spectacular to knock one off.
1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. It's A Wonderful Life
3. The Star Wars series
4. The Mexican
5. The Lord of the Rings series
6. The Royal Tenenbaums
7. America Beauty
8. Kill Bill series
10. The Matrix series
This list fluctuates a bit more often. Still, most of the names stay the same, even if their order changes.
1. Barenaked Ladies
2. Harvey Danger
3. Johnny Cash
5. Relient K
6. Alison Krauss
9. John Denver
10. Matchbox Twenty
This list changes the most out of any of them! While a few songs stand the test of time, this one would probably have at least one new entry every month.
1. Johnny Cash - Hurt
2. Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over Troubled Water
3. Alison Krauss - Down in the River to Pray
4. Ludwig van Beethoven - For Elise
5. Guns 'n Roses - Knocking on Heaven's Door
6. Newsboys - He Reigns
7. Gap Band - You Dropped a Bomb on Me
8. Elton John - Something About the Way You Look Tonight
9. tie - Nickelback - Someday and Sheryl Crow - The First Cut is the Deepest
10. OutKast - The Way You Move
Favorite TV Shows
As Brandon would tell you, I remind people often that I don't watch much TV. But when I do, these are my favorite shows to watch.
1. The Simpsons
2. Whose Line is it Anyway?
3. The Twilight Zone
4. The Wonder Years
6. ESPN Presents the World Series of Poker
7. Family Guy
8. Law & Order
9. Pro Football games
10. Mystery Science Theater 3000 (the only reason this is low is because I don't think it is still on the air)
This list stays pretty much the same. It very rarely changes, in fact it probably changes the least of all.
1. The Bible
2. George Orwell - 1984
3. CS Lewis - Mere Christianity
4. Douglas Adams - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series
5. James Q. Wilson - Thinking About Crime
6. J.R.R. Tolkien - Lord of the Rings book series
7. John Steinbeck - Grapes of Wrath
8. CS Lewis - Narnia series
9. Jerry Jenkins - The Left Behind series
10. Julius Fast (I think this is the author??) - Body Language
Quite a variety there. I really don't have any other lists to produce, so I think I'll be done for now. I'm tired as I said, and I don't feel so well. I've had a cold for a few days. So, keep reading and checking out the site, and make sure to post your own favorites list when you comment on this post!