RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index RunAcrossTheUSA.com
The place to comment on The Run, and read all about the adventures of Matt and Brandon!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm back! Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:40 pm

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: I'm back! Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:40 pm Reply with quote

Wow, it's been too long since I've posted. I've been incredibly busy lately. My parents came down to Jamaica last weekend, which was pretty awesome. I got to play the part of the tourist, which was pretty enjoyable. Plus, it was great to see the folks, but I'll spare you the mushy stuff. They brought me a few new DVD's as well, including The Shawshank Redemption!

Beyond that, I'll be fairly busy for the next few weeks as I finish up. Some people are coming from the U.S. this weekend to do some renovation, so I'll probably be booked all weekend. I've been trying to run as much as I can, I've got a steady program worked out now, it's a modified version of a beginner's ultramarathon program I found in Runner's World.

As far as The Run is concerned, there really isn't that much new. Thanks everyone that has offered their support! I am going to be looking into shirts ASAP, I would really like to get them by the beginning of April, so stay tuned!

So, the only other reason for this article is to embarass Brandon. I meant to write this up for Valentine's Day, but like I said I've been busy. Still, better late than never.

Any girl that knows Brandon knows that he is fairly...how should I put this...frigid when it comes to romantic encounters. Many have tried to break through that cynical exterior, but none have been able to reach the gooey sweet inner-Brandon. Well...almost none.

As you can read in our "About Us" page, I've known Brandon for about as long as I've know how to tie my shoelaces. In all this time, I have only see one girl who was able to begin to melt his frosty heart. Ladies and gentleman, I present to you:

Amber Smith

They met upon the golf courses and 5k trails of Upper Michigan. He proposed with a folded dollar bill ring. It was beautiful, it was magic. Sadly, it was not meant to last. She left for Colorado, he left for Grand Rapids. Their romance was gone, but the memories will last a lifetime.

The only advice I can give to women interested in Brandon is to run a sub -18 5k, be an All-American, and be class Valedictorian. If you meet these requirements, make sure to contact him as brandon@runacrosstheusa.com.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: