RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index RunAcrossTheUSA.com
The place to comment on The Run, and read all about the adventures of Matt and Brandon!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All our bags are packed, we're ready to go... Sun May 22, 20

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: All our bags are packed, we're ready to go... Sun May 22, 20 Reply with quote

Well, it's about 2 hours until we leave now. Everything is pretty much packed up, today was a blur as I squeezed those last precious moments in with my friends, while also doing quite a bit of work on the website. You'll now find a page on The Route, as well as an updated Store page.

Right now I just want to say goodbye, it's been a great couple of months at home. I'm scared right now of what the next months will bring, but I'm also excited. I can speak for both Brandon and myself that knowing and seeing how many people love us and want to help over the past few days has been an incredible boost to our confidence. Knowing that we are in their thoughts and especially that we're in their prayers is even more of a comfort.

Well, I better go load the stuff in our van. I'll try to get the Ogo working as we meander in our bus through Chicago, but who knows on that. In other words: I'll see you when I see you.

Oh yeah, hopefully Tony Cappaert will be nice enough to help us out on the picture page, as my mom has agreed to work with us about the pictures page.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RunAcrossTheUSA.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: